Hello Portugal!

 We have arrived in Portugal and it is beautifully warm, the resort we are staying at is lush and I am very happy! 

We had a really good plane trip with Heidi, she was awake for the first 20 minutes and then she was asleep for most of the journey except for a little whinge when the plane was descending as I think her ears were starting to pop, had the pilot not announced that we were nearly there I think she would have stayed asleep and it wouldn’t have bothered her at all. 

For a short haul flight i wont take as many toys again as it’s pointless, she was quite happy playing with the inflight safety sheet which amused her for the full 20 mins she was awake 😆 for short haul i would have a grab bag on top of the rucksack so anything we need for her can be a smash and grab rather than having to grapple through all the stuff in the rucksack. 

The Mama’s and Papa’s pushchair which we were given has been brilliant, I had bought a sheep skin liner for it off Amazon and I have to say it’s bloody brilliant. It has kept her cool whilst sleeping in the buggy. I also have a snooze shade which is great for when she is trying to get to sleep and also great for keeping the sunshine off. Because it is permeable mesh it hasn’t made the inside of the pram too hot which was a concern of mine but it’s fine.

There may well be a few blogs over the next week or so just because I actually have something to write about rather than just the amount of washing I managed to get done!!!




Comments

Popular Posts